4 Kasım 2012 Pazar

OCTOBER 30, 2012 GERMANIUM

To contact us Click HERE

" If you attempt to obtain by force something for which the time is not yet ripe, you'll injure yourself by expending your strength prematurely."   the I Ching

There is so much I want to accomplish in life, and yet some things take so much longer than I want it to. I used to frustrated with my oath of spirituality. Now I am content and happy with that process and my progress. I still want Rick and I to spend time on a farm near a lake and flowing streams. But for right now, I am right here and int he now.








Yes, a germanium is a plant but it also is Element 32 on the periodic  table. I often have to reminded of that fact. It is naturally found in allium species ( garlic species, onion species) and in Siberian Ginseng ( Eleuthrococcus)

It has been shown in studies that this element activates the immune system, produces natural interferon and if this is a word, oxygenerates all cells.  It chelates and removes toxic substances from the blood. It is very useful element. It can be used orally, sublingually and intravenously. The oral germanium in the United States is very weak., I have not found a good germanium US product, with the exception of a possible two products. Most of the oral germanium products are from Europe where this element has been widely studied and researched.

In Europe, this element has been given to treat cancer, the aging process and arthritis. I do know that the US product called " Ge-132' has been widely studied. It usually comes in doses of 200mg. Ge- 132 is called Germanium Sesquixide. THIS IS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH GERMANIUM DIOXIDE which has been implicated in kidney failure.

I have seen sublingual Germanium which I prefer as it is easily absorbed in this form. Any oral product given to a patient should be carefully chosen as most individuals are malabsorbing. This malabsorbtion in the United States is due to the poor diet, processed foods, gluten products and other bad dietary/exercise habits.

The late Dr Atkins used to use germanium starting at 200mg and increasing to about 800-1000mg/day. It was discussed in one of least famous books called the 'Vita-nutrient Solution."

Until tomorrow...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder