21 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

NOVEMBER 21, 2012 CANCER PREVENTION AND IMMUNE SUPPORT

To contact us Click HERE



"DISCIPLINE means learning to wait for what we want."
Having a schedule and discipline makes it easier. It allows you to wait while the miracles happen. Miracles do happen in life, when you least expect them. For what has been given to me, I try to the best of my ability to " Pay It Foward" or " Pass it On" I do this in many ways. I do this because it is the right thing to do in life. It brings me happiness, joy ,comfort and most of all, serenity.



To reduce inflammation and support the immune system I recommend the following:

1.  High doses of Vitamin D- I usually recommend 5,000 to 10,000 per day depending on the level measured

2. Try to get more sleep. The body regenerates itself especialy during REM

3. Exercise more

4. Cut back on simple refined carbohydrates

5. Consider starting some medicinal mushrooms as Coriolus versicolor, Cordyceps sinensis and Ganoderma lucidum. A good blend of mushrooms totaling 1.6 grams is suggested. I woudl suggest you read ' Mycelium Running." by Paul Staments. - He is in my mind the Mushroom Man

6. There are excellent herbs as anti inflammatory - these are ginger, tumeric and boswellia. I utilize fresh ginger and tumeric. If you like boswellia use 750mg - 1500mg/day

Until tomorrow...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder