17 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

OCTOBER 17, 2012 FLU SHOTS

To contact us Click HERE

" We can trust that when things do not work out as planned or the way we want them to, G.O.D. ( good orderly direction) has something better planned."

I have learned to go with the flow of life. It seems to always work out as planned. I feel today, that nothing will ever be put in my path that I could not handle. Over the years, there has been plenty in my way, but all has worked out. I feel blessed to even say this and even more grateful."







DID YOU GET YOUR FLU SHOT THIS YEAR ?  I did, but not the regular flu shot you might consider. I have been getting a homeopathic flu shot every year for more than 10 years.

You an still get sick and the flu, with the regular shot if the strains were not matched well with this years strains that result in the flu. I prefer the homeopathic flu shot as it covers more than the strains in the regular flu shot

The CDC ( Center of Disease Control) does ADMIT that the antibody response is lower in populations over 60, thus reducing the shot's effectiveness.  This is what the CDC stated yet we push the older population over 60 years old to get the regular flu shot. Why ?

Recent studies show that obese individuals can't count of the flu shot as there is a significant higher decline in influenza antibodies compared to healthy weight individuals.

In absolute terms, it is estimated that the regular flu shot actually only prevents the flu in 1.5 adults out of a 100.

Since the shot does admit to have neurotoxins and carcinogens ( as mercury and formaldehyde) there is potential for long term accumulation and health consequence.

There is great research that shows that vitamin D supplementation can potentially cut the flu risk by 40%.  Are you taking your Vitamin D ? You should be taking higher doses on Vitamin D from the Fall to March. I usually recommend 4,000 - 6,000 mg per day. Sometimes I even use much higher doses.

Until tomorrow...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder