8 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

Things to Come

To contact us Click HERE
Maybe tomorrow we can get into the great fixie debate

Well, it's that time again. That's right gentle reader, university classes are finishing up, which of course means finals are on the horizon. You might have noticed a distinct lack of the content you have grown to love over the last few months. What's an intrepid blogger to do to combat the lack of posting? That's right, poach content from other sites.

I've been preoccupied with an impending bicycle purchase and have come across some great information on Wheels of Change, which I will be doling out in small allotments until I run out, or the other authors start writing again.

But, seriously everybody loves bikes, and if you don't, you probably should. I was hoping that I might be able to get some of you (the readers) to comment on whether you commute to work by bike and your reasons for choosing to do so (or not do so if that's the case). I know from my helmet post that several of you do travel by bicycle. What about those of you who didn't comment on the helmet post?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder