8 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

Helmets

To contact us Click HERE
As Bridget points out, helmet-hair is hot, but so few people relish the opportunity to wear them. I'll admit that cool air flowing through your hear feels great on a warm summer day, it pales in comparison to how good not having a closed head injury feels. So few bikers, other than the hardcore, spandex wearing variety seem to wear helmets, despite their proven benefits. Of the 13 celebs featured in Treehugger's Our Favorite Girl Celebrities on Bikes, only Blade Runner's Daryl Hannah is shown wearing a helmet:

Though I am sure we can all agree Ellen Page has a pretty sweet ride:


I'm currently commuting to work on my bike and sporting a pretty ugly and dangerously antiquated helmet. I'm in the market for a new helmet and wondering if you, gentle readers, have any input. Do you always slap a helmet on your dome when you bike? Why, or why not? What would your dream helmet be?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder