8 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

The future of Biopharma Investor

To contact us Click HERE
So I'm in school right now to become a web designer and haven't had much time to keep up with BioPharma Investor on blogger.  I apologize, but will be creating a Biopharmainvestor.com at some point in time with lots of features and mobile apps(eventually a full web digital magazine), hopefully this summer 2012.  Until then follow me on twitter:  https://twitter.com/#!/Meachamrob where I do post Biopharma news and tweets from my favorite Biopharma traders.  Thanks for the support as it's not easy becoming the next Mark Zuckerberg.  Biopharma Investor started it all for me to become a Web Designer and I want to create the best investment website focused on Biotech and Pharmaceutical stocks. Give me some time and I promise to impress you.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder